VISION AND OBJECTIVES
To be the leading international schools group, with schools of choice recognised across local communities and the global education sector for empowering our students to become knowledgeable and valuesdriven individuals with an international mindset.
Our mission is to empower our students to become internationally minded through innovative learning.
We offer a unique and incredible educational experience to each one of our students, which we call “Amazing Learning”: having the ability to improve day by day, and be amazed at everything learned, whatever the starting point was. We work so that the student feels happy and motivated in an environment that generates confidence.
International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: to offer the most innovative and international education experience.
All our schools:
- Help children and students broaden their horizons through high quality education with a human core.
- Inspire children and students to be successful now and equip them to be successful in the increasingly interconnected world.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures, and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students, and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasise and underpin how we do what we do. We:
- Begin with our children and students; Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect; We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences, and promote the well-being of each other.
- Focus on what’s best for our students; We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Invest on what matters most; Our financial choices are carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
- Learn continuously: Getting better is what drives us.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP AND OTHER ISP SCHOOLS, VISIT INTERNATIONALSCHOOLSPARTNERSHIP.COM