VERSION JANUARY 2024
Who is the controller of the data processing?
All the data provided by Users in the different forms, requests for information, registration, to contact you or to provide us with your Curriculum that can be found at https://colegioslaude.com/ will be incorporated and processed, both through telematic, computerised and non-automated means, being the party responsible for such processing:
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U.
Av. De Europa 24. Puerta A, Bajo A. Torona Building.
VAT NUMBER: B84600188
Phone: 686 090 053
Email of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can provide us with data?
Access by Users to the websites
may involve the processing of personal data. By accessing our website, you declare that you are of legal age and that all the data you provide us with, whether they are obligatory in order to provide you with the service or information or additional data that complete your information and request, are true and correct. You provide this information voluntarily.
For certain data processing, we will ask you to grant us your consent and for certain purposes, we will ask for your authorisation by activating the specific validation boxes.
What data do we collect?
When you send us an enquiry, contact us by email or telephone, we respond to your requests, you send us your unsolicited application for employment, you contract our services, we may ask you to provide us with a series of personal data and information such as your name, surname, address, email address, contact telephone number, among others.
How is the information and data you provide used?
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will use the information you provide for the following purposes:
– Processing of user data to respond to your requests for information.
We will process your data to respond to your requests for information and to contact you to send you information about our products and services, and to follow up on your requests.
The basis for this processing is your consent.
Your data will be kept for as long as your consent remains valid; once you voluntarily unsubscribe, they will be blocked for a period of 2 years and subsequently deleted.
-Processing of candidates’ CV data.
We will process your data, with your express consent, for the purpose of participating in personnel selection processes carried out by COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. The consent is granted directly by the candidate when sending their data and Curriculum Vitae through our portal, https://careers.internationalschoolspartnership.com/.
The basis for the processing is your consent; you may revoke this consent at any time.
– Contacts from https://colegioslaude.com/ or email.
T will process the identification and contact data provided by the user when contacting COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. by e-mail or telephone, as well as other data included by the user. The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Answering queries, requests or petitions.
- Sign up and register as a User.
- Manage the requested service, answer requests, or process requests.
- Information by electronic means, relating to a request.
- Carry out analysis and improvements on the Web, on the services of COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U.
- Commercial information by electronic means, subject to express authorisation.
Our contact form has the symbol * in the mandatory fields. If these fields are not provided, it will not be possible for us to answer the request and therefore the form will not be allowed to be sent.
The basis for the processing is your consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
– Social Networking Contacts.
The personal data available in the RRSS profiles, as well as those that the user provides to the Controller when contacting him/her through this channel, will be processed for the purpose of:
- Respond to queries, requests or petitions.
- Manage the requested service, reply to the request, or process a request.
- Establish a user-responsible relationship and create a community of followers.
In this case, the processing is based on the acceptance of a contractual relationship in the corresponding social network environment and in accordance with its privacy policies, so it is advisable for the user to consult them.
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will only be able to consult or cancel the data in a restricted way by having a specific profile. These will be treated as long as the user allows it through the different interactions that each RRSS allows. Any rectification of the data or restriction of information or publications must be made by the user through the configuration of their profile on the social network itself.
– Processing of data of users of the Educational Platform.
The data included in the ISAMS educational platform will be processed by COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. for the purpose of managing the relationship that the Centre has with each User, depending on their profile (Student, Parent/Guardian, Teacher, Manager, etc.).
For the same purpose each centre may carry out the non-automated processing it deems necessary or appropriate, as well as communicate the data to persons from the centre for better knowledge and management of the same.
The basis that legitimises the processing is educational management and consent.
– Processing of the Centre’s student data.
The data of the students of COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will be processed for the following purposes:
- Compulsory schooling of the pupil in accordance with current legislation.
- As tuition fees, monthly fees and voluntary donations.
- Complementary services, extracurricular activities, organisation of educational, sports and leisure activities.
- Processing of health data for the purpose of meeting the specific needs of the learner, where appropriate.
- Processing of images of those pupils who have given their prior consent, which may appear in videos and images on the website, social media, the centre’s notice board, etc., for the purposes of their participation in different activities and projects organised by the centre, with the aim of promoting and promoting the centre’s activities.
Processing of data of third parties
As a general rule, COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will only process the data provided by its owners. In case of receiving data from third parties, you must previously inform and request their consent to such persons, or otherwise COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will be exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
Commercial communications by electronic means
If the user has previously given express consent to do so, COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will send commercial communications to the email address provided. The Responsible will store the email in the database. The purposes of this specific treatment consist of:
- Manage the requested service.
- Information by electronic means, relating to the application.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, subject to express authorisation.
- Inform you about new activities, products and services.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided by the owners. If data of third parties is provided, we must previously inform and request their consent to such persons, otherwise COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will be exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
How and where is information shared?
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. informs you, expressly, that it will only communicate the data to those organisms and entities of the Public Administration with competence in the matter in accordance with the legal regulations in force.
Personal data may be communicated to processors necessary for the provision of the service, who will have signed a service provision contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as that of the data controller.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Data Privacy Framework, which ensures that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy.
Security of your data
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. attaches great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure; therefore, we make efforts and allocate resources to improve our website every day and that the features we make available to you are more secure.
Once we have received your information, we have implemented security measures to ensure the access, confidentiality, integrity and prevent any loss, misuse and/or alteration of the data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information.
In order to protect students from accessing offensive or unsuitable websites, to safeguard their moral integrity, as well as the security of the school, COLEGIOS LAUDE S.L.U. installs the Smoothwall application on the devices that the school provides to its students (e-books, Chrome Books, ICTLabs, computers, iPads, etc.) for use in educational functions both in and out of school.
This application consists of a tool for controlling and blocking Internet browsing. This tool is activated by previously programmed alarms. When the user tries to use the device for a purpose forbidden by the school, the tool identifies, registers and blocks the access.
It is installed on the above-mentioned devices and is activated when users log in via their internet accounts and/or school servers. This identification data and the history of connections are not used in any case for advertising purposes or for profiling students.
Devices are added to the school’s systems to identify them and manage the wifi-controlled connection.
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. will only register anonymous data with respect to the navigation of the users, in order to obtain statistical data on date and time of access to the Web Site, navigation, visits, use of functionalities, downloads, visualizations. In addition, in order to know the effectiveness of the banners and links pointing to our site, we will also identify the link from which the visit originates. All the information obtained is completely anonymous, and under no circumstances can it be used to identify a specific user, nor is it possible to associate it with a particular person, it will simply be used to improve the service we offer our users.
We also inform you that while browsing and visiting the pages of COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U. we may use tracking beacons and cookies, which allow us to adapt our services and products to the preferences and interests of users and visitors. In the case of visitors to the page, the data provided by these tracking beacons cannot be associated to a specific person nor do they allow us to obtain a direct identification of the user.
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with current legislation, EU Regulation 679/2016, of 27 April, General Data Protection Regulation and Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you have the possibility of exercising the following very personal rights, providing reliable proof of your identity, either by electronic means (in the case of newsletters, communications and e-mails) or by written communication addressed to our Privacy Officer. Your rights are as follows:
- The right to withdraw your consent and ask us not to process your data.
- The right of access to the information we hold about you, specifying the purposes of the processing we carry out and the communications we have made to third administrations and companies, either because they are authorised by law or because they are necessary for the provision of the service you have requested, or because you have given your consent.
- The right to rectify your data, whereby we will update and update the information and data we hold based on the information you provide us with.
- The right to the deletion of your data, once the legal retention periods established by the applicable regulations have expired.
- The right to object to our processing of your data by revoking your authorisation/consent.
- The right to limit the processing of your data, such as in the event of a complaint or if you want us to keep your data for a longer period of time, preventing its deletion.
- The right to the portability of your data, whereby we will provide you with the data that you have provided to us at the time of your registration as a user in a commonly readable file format.
In addition, we inform you that you can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es) to request its protection or to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of personal data.
At any time, you may request, free of charge, either by letter or by e-mail, the exercise of your rights, and you must include a photocopy of your ID/NIE/Passport with your request, as this is a very personal right.
Your requests should be sent to our Privacy Officer at the following address:
COLEGIOS LAUDE, S.L.U.
Av. De Europa 24. Puerta A, Bajo A. Torona Building
VAT NUMBER: B84600188
Email of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com (Use this email only for data protection issues.)
You can contact us in any way you wish.
From time to time, we may modify or adapt our Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy. Changes will be communicated to our users.