INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIP
ISP Schools are part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), ISP is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our students, colleagues and parents. We are committed to getting better, all the time. We believe that successful schools are the ones that put learning at the heart of everything they do, always aiming to create rounded individuals that are able to forge successful careers and lives in a rapidly changing world.
We are here to help our schools. We want them to get better. The best people to run our schools are the people in our schools. We call our way of working the ISP Framework. Our main role is as a critical friend and advisor to our schools.
ISP was founded by an experienced team of committed educationalists and commercial operators who have worked together over many years. We are a truly international group working in different cultures and speaking different languages. We work across countries and cultures, too, by working with each other and with other schools and communities.
Our schools are located in 17 countries: UK, the USA, Canada, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, Mexico and Peru. We are developing learning focused schools for 1–18 year olds and helping our children and students and to learn to levels that amaze them. We have now expanded to 62 schools delivering multiple curricula and building on local brands and reputations with around 58,000 students and 8,000 staff located across the globe.
To be the leading international schools group of quality and scale, with schools of choice recognised across local communities and the global education sector for amazing learning, ambition and growth.
The International Schools Partnership has a clear purpose: We are a focused, growing and financially secure group of schools.
All our schools:
- Help children and students learn to levels that amaze them.
- Inspire children and students to be successful now and equip them to be successful later.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures and languages.
- Aim to be the first choice for children, students and their families, wherever we are.
Our principles emphasise and underpin how we do what we do.
- Begin with our children and students; Our children and students are at the heart of our business. Simply, their success is our success.
- Treat everyone with care and respect; We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of each other.
- Operate effectively; We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference.
- Are financially responsible; We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
- Learn continuously; Getting better is what drives us.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PARTNERSHIPS AND SCHOOLS BELONGING TO ISP, PLEASE VISIT INTERNATIONALSCHOOLSPARTNERSHIP.COM